[development] Modifying js settings from ahah?

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Thu Jun 24 15:57:12 UTC 2010

Hi! I'm working on hook_form with AHAH elements. I need to be able to add new AHAH elements. Unfortunately, when I add a new AHAH element, the javascript settings are not updated (and possibly the behaviours are not run?), so the new elements don't work properly. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Ricky

dispose of the e-mail.