[development] Modifying js settings from ahah?

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 16:01:11 UTC 2010

Hi Ricky,

Filefield deals with just this case. Have a look at the filefield_js
function, which is the AHAH page callback in the module. Near the
bottom it manually adds the stuff AHAH needs for the newly added AHAH
elements.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk