[development] Ahah issues

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 06:42:28 UTC 2010

Hi Lee,

You're the second person to ask this question in 24 hours. The other
thread is here:
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2010-June/035782.html
But the short answer is have a look at filefield_js in the filefield module.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk