[development] [OT] Eclipse Helios

larry at garfieldtech.com larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Jun 29 15:21:51 UTC 2010

I actually had to downgrade from Helios back to Ganymede on my OS X
system.  I gave it plenty of RAM, but I still kept getting stack
overflow errors when opening common.inc, theme.inc, and other large
files.  The code completion is actually useful in Helios, which is more
than I can say for Ganymede, but the repeated bombing on large files
combined with randomly breaking my debugger on certain projects forced
me to go back to the previous version.

I've heard that these are known, reported issues so I may try it again
in a few months.

Caveat emptor and all that.

--Larry Garfield