[development] Survey for a Master Thesis about Open Source CMS

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Mon Mar 1 23:43:25 UTC 2010

I also think the choices are too limited and will lead to only marginally differing results across participants.

After all, what kind of answers do you expect from participants when posting the following questions to a development list of an open-source software?

<snip>
I consider that it’s important to give something back to the community ?
I give assistance to other users of the CMS ?
I take part in the communuty activities ?
I help other developers of the community with their projects ?
I want to appear as a good player among the community ?
I identify to the Open Source ideology ?
I’m proud of my activity of open source software developer ?
</snip>

> - - Aren't there any supervisors/instructors at universities anymore?
>   You shouldn't have heard the above from me on a public mailinglist.

Obviously, there's no longer a budget to mentor students nowadays.

sun