[development] Form API and enter key press

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Wed Mar 3 15:13:58 UTC 2010

I'm interested, if you could solve this generically. It's annoyed me forever
- especially on the admin/settings/performance page where I was always
clearing the cache instead of saving my settings.

This is browser-dependent behavior. Firefox behaves differently from Chrome.
I believe Chrome just won't act if there's more than one button. Firefox
takes the first.

I'm definitely interested in a general solution.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Development, troubleshooting, and debugging
randy at randyfay.com
+1  970.462.7450