[development] How is it that new Drupal user is given CVS access to ban countries

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:05:13 UTC 2010

Maybe it's just me but the issue queue for this gentelmans cvs access did
not seem to me to be rushed or and the user did not seem to be given special
approval of any sort. In fact if the OP had done any research he would have
been able to see that the CVS application took over a month, went through
numerous reviews and code fixes and resulted in a user being given CVS
access to upload a module with new functionality that had been vetted, fixed
and was RTBC.

Come to think of thank you Victor for giving the list a glowing example of
what the CVS application process should look like.

http://drupal.org/node/693196

Now next time someone complains about not getting CVS access we can point
them to this example of what it takes. Not just throwing up a request with
some unfinished code and some hopes of being able to contribute to the
Drupal Community.

Bravo!
-----
***NEW CELL PHONE # Please Update(See Below)***
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant
Web: AdamAGregory.com
Twitter: twitter.com/adamgregory