[development] Module Development

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 17 20:25:50 UTC 2010

"I want to contribute in drupal by designing module and themes for it."

I frequently see things on DO and this list that sound, at least to me, like the tail wagging the dog. Why would one write a module just to write a module? One should write a module (or help change an existing one) to solve a problem that one is having or expects to have. What's the point of a solution in search of a problem?

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP