[development] CCK Description Field Modul

Ernst Plüss ernst.pluess at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 17:49:23 UTC 2010

Hi Ezra

Once defined, a CCK text field shows up as a label and a form field to enter
text. Optionally you can add a helptext which shows underneath the form
field. You can think of the CCK Description Field as a text (or any other
cck field) without the form filed. It just shows the label and/or the
helptext.

I'm going to use this for forms which have a lot of descriptional text
between the form fields.

Hope this makes things more clear.

Best Regards
Ernst