[development] CCK Description Field Modul

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Fri Mar 19 01:24:20 UTC 2010

I maintain a module called formdefaults that adds and alters
descriptive text and labels on forms using the formalter hook.
There is a known compatibility issue with CCK that I haven't had the
time to get to the bottom of, but the module does allow you to add
arbitrary markup fields as instructions to any form.

I'd love help fleshing this out if that fits your use case.

Meet me in the form defaults issue queue if that's the case.

Dave