[development] order in which regions are rendered

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:22:46 UTC 2010

This largely depends on the theme you are using. By default
template_preprocess_page(http://api.lullabot.com/template_preprocess_page)
should render them in the order in which they are defined on the info file.
But your theme may do it differently.
-----
***NEW CELL PHONE # Please Update(See Below)***
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant
Web: AdamAGregory.com
Twitter: twitter.com/adamgregory