[development] order in which regions are rendered

Lee Rowlands leerowlands at rowlands-bcs.com
Thu Mar 18 21:40:38 UTC 2010

Hi

The number in the block id comes from the 'delta' used to define the block
by the module in hook_block, not the order in which they are rendered.

Lee

>The reason behind this is that I want a certain block that is generated by
a certain module to be numbered based on its >appearance inside a page. I'm
surprised however, that the block rendered in the body gets a #1 and the one
in the >header gets #2 although the one in the header was printed before the
one in the body and although the header region >was declared before the body
region in the theme .info file.