[development] dev release of contrib module using CVS HEAD

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed May 5 23:51:37 UTC 2010

1. Go to your project page.
2. Find where it says you can download the "2.x-dev" release.
3. Click on the "edit" link to the right (which should be visible if
you are the maintainer).
4. Change the CVS version this comes from and save. Or click delete if
you don't want the 2.x-dev version to be available for download from
the project page.

Then you can go ahead and create a new release called 3.x-dev and
point it to head.

I think this will fix what you were orginally asking about...

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com