[development] Has anyone got a script to highlight node bodies

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat May 22 14:17:47 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, I don't know javascript very well - I can barely read it.

I was just on what amounts to a blog site where, in this case, the most current node body was highlighted by a mouse-over. But I was thinking that it might be nice to do this for every node body, particularly on sites where there is a background that doesn't lend itself to superior readability.

So does anyone have a script that can be used to just change the color of a node body background, perhaps with greater opacity on a mouseover?

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP