[development] Has anyone got a script to highlight node bodies

Bob Hutchinson hutchlists at midwales.com
Sat May 22 15:00:29 UTC 2010

On Saturday 22 May 2010, nan wich wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't know javascript very well - I can barely read it.
>
> I was just on what amounts to a blog site where, in this case, the most
> current node body was highlighted by a mouse-over. But I was thinking that
> it might be nice to do this for every node body, particularly on sites
> where there is a background that doesn't lend itself to superior
> readability.
>
> So does anyone have a script that can be used to just change the color of a
> node body background, perhaps with greater opacity on a mouseover?

Do it in css

.node:hover {
  background: #FFFF00;
}

or you could do it on .content.
I use this method on forms, it tells people when to click to get the cursor in
and once its there I use :focus so they know where they are in the form. eg
.form-textarea {
  background-color: #EEE;
  border: 1px solid #888;
  font-size:11px;