[development] Problem with uploading images with RTL names

Ivan Rocha ivan.cr.neto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:24:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am in trouble with uploading images that have arabic names. I think Drupal
try to match the wrongly the three last characters os the image's name. As
an arabic name has the RTL write form, the 'jpg' is in the left side. Drupal
says that "The select file jpg, could not be uploaded. Only files with the
following extensions are allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg". I have searched the
web, but didn't find issues about this question.

I would like some help about how I can proceed to solve this problem. Bellow
is an attach image containing the error and the image's name.

Regards,
Ivan.

--
Ivan Rocha