[development] Moving working Drupal environment to another web-hosting server

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 7 19:54:11 UTC 2010

Actually, look in the Drupal Cookbook.

And don't forget that the most important site PHP settings can be put into the
settings.php file (unless your host overrides them).

I wholeheartedly agree with the Pathologic recommendation, especially if you
entertain any notions of RSS feeds.

The biggest trip-up I see in moving sites is in the file settings. I prefer
creating a unique, but short sub-directory under files, with that being used. I
find it easier to do that than to use sites/sitename.com/files/....

Nancy