[development] Storing and graphing custom stats

Matthew Lechleider matthew at lechleider.com
Tue Nov 16 15:36:44 UTC 2010

Cacti is a popular open source graphing application which uses RRDtool.
There is now a Cacti module in dev which is starting to graph Drupal
specific data.  Not to mention you can already use Cacti to
monitor/graph your entire LAMP stack.

http://drupal.org/project/cacti

http://www.cacti.net/

- Matthew at Lechleider.com