[development] Accesslog and Node_counter

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 18 03:09:43 UTC 2010

No.

Nancy

________________________________
From: Jamie Holly <hovercrafter at earthlink.net>
To: development at drupal.org
Sent: Wed, November 17, 2010 8:05:40 PM
Subject: Re: [development] Accesslog and Node_counter

You don't have cacherouter on there or any other fast_pagecache implementing
modules, do you?

Jamie Holly http://www.intoxination.net  http://www.hollyit.net
On 11/17/2010 7:53 PM, nan wich wrote:
No, no Boost. We do have eAccelerator, but that shouldn't do anything to Apache.
Statistics are very important to the Marketing team that are paying for this.

>Nancy
>
>Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.