[development] hijack node submit/preview to process ajax call first?

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:38:04 UTC 2010

Just a thought but why not just write the canvas data to a hidden form field
and then process it with the form data? Do you really need to send it via
ajax to be processed and then submit the form? I know it creates a Huge post
object but you're still dealing with the same thing if you are sending it
via ajax just with an extra step.
-----
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant