[development] Accesslog and Node_counter

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 18 17:13:03 UTC 2010

A) We do not use Google Analytics at all - it is not an option (we do use
Coremetrics).
B) The GAC modules uses the node_counter table. I need to be able to see the
number of reads on all nodes with term 18 for the month of September, 2010. Or
for the second quarter of the year, or last week. Or that were written by
user/234. The node_counter table simply does not have the granularity to do
that; it has reads today and total reads forever.

Nancy