[development] Accesslog and Node_counter

Dave Reid dave at davereid.net
Thu Nov 18 18:04:17 UTC 2010

Nancy,

Access log is separate from node_counter, but they're both controlled by
core statistics.module. Maybe you didn't have the
'statistics_count_content_view' variable enabled at some point? Or, if
you're using a module like http://drupal.org/project/statistics_advanced, it
won't always count every page load since it keeps the node_counter as
'unique' views.

Dave Reid
dave at davereid.net