[development] Howto execute custom code after all features modules and dependencies are installed?

Juraj Chlebec havran at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 09:21:01 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I fighting with Features module. It's great but i missing some
information. One of them is subject.

I use Features and i want install some dummy content after feature is
installed. I use node_export module for exporting content with images.
All this working great but only after i enable Feature second time.

I try use function node_export_import($node_array) in
my_module.install in hook_enable() but this is too early (content type
is not created). For this i use hook_init in my module and here i
check my special variable which is set after installing dummy content
to TRUE. First time this create nodes with title only (without other
fields filled). I try delete all this content, variable, disable all
dependencies modules and feature and uninstall them. After that if i
enable my feature all working as expected. Dummy content has all
fields filled.

I think there is some order in which modules are enabled. In my case
content type is already created but without CCK fields.

Thanks for every advice.

Juraj

--
Juraj Chlebec aka Havran