[development] problems using sites.php

Lluís Forns enboig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 11:27:28 UTC 2010

I knonw sites.php is for drupal7, but my drupal6 installation has it,
and it is read.

And I think it works online because the site is on
"'www.example.cat/site_drupal" but settings are at
"/sites/www.example.cat/" and it works.

--
*Les normes hi són perquè hi pensis abans de saltar-te-les
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?