[development] Moving to D7 beta

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Oct 8 20:56:14 UTC 2010

Well, that's pretty much a clean install if you're dropping the tables, isn't it?  I have content...lots. Tried running update, failed because the node table is missing a field called disabled. Had alpha2alpha, which won't work. Might try head2head next.
Ayen Designs - quality software the first time, every time!