[development] _drupal_wrap_mail_line()

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sat Oct 9 13:37:16 UTC 2010

@earl

You're right. I got my start in the late 70's while finishing my degree.
They didn't wheel in the first CRT there until '78. It was probably that
they didn't have the money for them (or the machines to connect them to
or the system programmers to make the machines work) until then. I
remember not long after seeing that one, maybe 2 or 3 years, that
someone came out with an amber one instead of green...we all wanted one!