[development] "Come for the software..."

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Fri Oct 15 07:31:46 UTC 2010

The slogan proposal wiki was opened three years ago, so saying it
lacked substantive discussion should not be due to lack of time. I'm
sure this question will be brought up again and again especially as
the new site comes up, and everybody will have their opinions anyway.
As I've said, I think this will be continued until eternity, it is
definitely easy to have (conflicting) opinions about.

Gábor