[development] SPAM --- Automatic disabling of comments

Peter Droogmans Peter at attiks.com
Fri Oct 15 12:18:49 UTC 2010

Nancy,

You had a look at http://drupal.org/node/401622

Best regards,
Peter Droogmans
Attiks
Ketsstraat 94
2140 Borgerhout
Belgium
32 3 288 61 17
32 497 44 44 77

From: development-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:development-bounces at drupal.org] On Behalf Of nan wich
Sent: vrijdag 15 oktober 2010 2:04 PM
To: development
Subject: SPAM --- [development] Automatic disabling of comments

I have seen this done on the web and surely there is a module in Drupal, but after half an hour of seraching can't find it. I need to set comments, preferably by content type, to disabled or read-only after a certain length of time. I don't think it would be hard to write, but I'd hate to re-invent a wheel if it already exists. Does anyone know of such a module?

Nancy