[development] Automatic disabling of comments

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:58:59 UTC 2010

I wrote Comment Closer and Comment Commander. I would suggest Comment
Commander, though it has a few features you may find unnecessary, like the
devoweling filter. One improvement is Comment Closer assumes you want to
automatically close comments on all node types, which can surprise you if
you install it like 1 minute before cron runs. Comment Commander doesn't do
that.