[development] Development platform?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 10:44:53 UTC 2010

Two other alternatives:

1. Get an old PC/laptop nobody uses and stick Linux on it, with a minimum
LAMP stack and Drupal, make a little network and you're all set. An old
laptop would do great.
2. Turn your old clunker into a thin client and get a VPS on Linode or
similar and put your head in the clouds. Get a decent internet connection
and you're all set.
3. Back up everything, install Ubuntu on your old clunker and run windows in
Vbox on top of Ubuntu. It'll still be slow, but not as slow as now (worst
alternative).

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com