[development] Development platform?

Jon Antoine antoinesolutions at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 16:24:17 UTC 2010

Here is a link to instructions I've put together for the development
platform I am currently using:

http://dev.antoinesolutions.com/free-open-source-php-ide-fedora-13

This setup uses Fedora which has been OK, but I am working on a new
development platform for Aegir that will use Debian... not sure when I'll be
finished.

--
Good luck,

Antoine