[development] Date in Drupal 7, was PDO question

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Mon Sep 20 14:55:39 UTC 2010

Since I just noticed this concurrent to receiving this message I guess I will ask here.  Would I be correct in assuming that there is currently no date widget for the Integer field in Drupal 7?  Date is a pretty common field type (I would think).  Other than possibly the Date module is anyone aware of a Date widget for Integers under development?  I'd be happy to contribute, since this is something that I actually need.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter