[development] Date in Drupal 7, was PDO question

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 20 17:18:02 UTC 2010

Personally, I would rather that a solution be found to get the database
date/time formats back.

I had enough of Y2K, I don't need to do it again in 2038.

Nancy

From: E.J. Zufelt

Since I just noticed this concurrent to receiving this message I guess I will
ask here.  Would I be correct in assuming that there is currently no date widget
for the Integer field in Drupal 7?  Date is a pretty common field type (I would
think).  Other than possibly the Date module is anyone aware of a Date widget
for Integers under development?  I'd be happy to contribute, since this is
something that I actually need.