[development] PDO question

Bob Hutchinson hutchlists at midwales.com
Mon Sep 20 19:59:18 UTC 2010

On Monday 20 September 2010, Moshe Weitzman wrote:
> datetime was removed under some dubious circumstances. you can depend
> on date api module to get it back or probably better is to switch to
> int if you can. see http://drupal.org/node/866340

Oh dear what a mess. Thanks for the prompt reply, at least I know what to do,
not too bad as the dates are just a record and should still sort. Upgrade
routine from D6 will be a nasty hack though. Ugh.
The info provided in schema.inc (line 40+) should be updated, us mere mortals
(contrib maintainers) do rely on the comments in core for guidance of what can
and cannot be done.