[development] HI is there is any module for this?

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 07:37:00 UTC 2010

Hi Anto,

You've posted the the 'development' mailing list, which:

'...exists for developers to be able to communicate with one another
and discuss the technical issues around Drupal. Valid topics of
discussions include code, patches, bug reports, and detailed
suggestions for future code.'

So your question is better asked to one of the options detailed at:
http://drupal.org/support
(I would suggest looking in, or posting to, the forums.)

Additionally, you may find it useful to search for 'drupal auction
module' using Google and see what comes up.

It's probable that you will not find one single module that covers the
entirety of your requirements, but that you will have to use a few
modules together to achieve what you want. This is the 'Drupal way',
don't be scared of installing 5 modules for a single 'feature'!

Good luck with your build.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk