[development] wordpress and drupal integration

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 7 23:25:59 UTC 2011

How about RSS feeds to the front site? Surely WP has something like Aggregator?

Nancy

________________________________

From: Pooya
updates from all the sites under this multi, news about my client company and
some other stuff. It's like a portal like yahoo.com as front-page and
mail,news,weather,jobs,... as multi

But the problem here is that root address and main page is already with
wordpress and we don't have any plan to change this, so we decided to add all
this portal front-page and updates to wordpress front page.
If you have anything here or strategy to share with me, I'll be thankful.

We also offer a hosting server, so all the wordpress, drupal multi-sites and
vBulletin are on the same server and can share database. One way is to edit
wordpress theme and retrieve all the data directly from drupal database which I
don't like this.