[development] wordpress and drupal integration

Pooya pooya.source at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:49:22 UTC 2011

thank you Nancy but I actually need a way to see if user in wordpress is
logged in as a drupal user and retrieve some profile information, even if I
had to code WP theme and check root address cookie on both CMSs.
I'll find my way to achieve this somehow and share this here :) you guys
already gave me some idea and help
thx

--
Pooya Sanooei