[development] Newbie Drupal 7 - Creating Attendence by useraccess

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Mon Apr 18 13:23:08 UTC 2011

Also, for future reference, a question like this is best for the Support list, not the Development list.  Development is more for the Development OF Drupal, like for Core or Contrib modules, if I understand correctly.  Also, I'm still in Drupal 6, so I'm not sure if Node Import is available in D7 yet.

Good Luck!

Joel