[development] RE : Translatable fields

fgm fgm at osinet.fr
Thu Apr 21 10:16:07 UTC 2011

AIUI, 'und' only tells that the language for information being described is undefined, not that is not language dependent.

There exist a standard for this: 'zxx' explicitly describes non-linguistic content. As per BCP 47, "The 'zxx' (Non-Linguistic, Not Applicable) primary language subtag identifies content for which a language classification is inappropriate or does not apply."