[development] Node limbo

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sun Apr 24 22:47:26 UTC 2011

That would be (will be?) great, but here's what I see.

I have a field myfield that I send to the client as a hidden field with
value 0. I change the value, via javascript, on the client.

When I dsm $form in form_submit (I didn't try form_state yet), I see
form->myfield->value as 0, but form->myfield->#post->myfield has the
correct value.

When I look at the node object, I see myfield, but it is value 0, the
original value, but not the value that was present when the form was
submitted.