[development] Should google-api-php-client be a library?

Jimmy Berry jimmy at boombatower.com
Tue Dec 6 15:11:32 UTC 2011

Be sure to take a look at the libraries 2.x branch it has a lot of features
that are really necessary to do anything useful (especially for php
libraries). That way people (and you) can simply do
libraries_load('google') or the like and are all set.

I personally dislike committing other people's code to my own repository
for a number of reason even if the licensing is fine. It makes it all to
easy to modify without submitting to upstream, you have to make commits to
update which are unrelated to your project, and you can get by with a
simple drush make file.

--
Jimmy