[development] Is it not possible to have fields associated to entities that do not have bundles?

Mukesh Agarwal mukesh.agarwal17 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:24:19 UTC 2011

Okay, I found the solution, there is a way to have fields associated to
entities without bundles. You use the same name for bundle as entity.
Fortunately, I was also able to use entity reference field. Sharing my
experience with everyone --
http://www.innoraft.com/blog/use-entity-reference-your-custom-entities-without-bundles

--
Cheers,