[development] D6 Adding an image to a node for viewing

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 07:39:28 UTC 2011

On the secondary node, try implementing node_build_content(), which should
provide to you the secondary $node->content array, or I think you might get
this by calling node_invoke_nodeapi($node, 'view', $teaser, $page) directly.
See the internals of node_build_content()
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules--node--node.module/function/node_build_content/6

Keep in mind this *will* invoke hook_nodeapi($op = 'view') for the secondary
node, which will call your hook_nodeapi() *again,* so make sure you aren't
doing anything redundant or getting stuck with infinite recursion somehow.