[development] reducing module size

jcisio jcisio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:54:27 UTC 2011

It depends on which Drupal you are using, D6 or D7. Read the
documentation about D7, where you can split your .module into multiple
files.

In D6, in general, all hook implementations must be presented in your
.module file. However, except your module is too big, this micro
optimization has only negligeable profit.

--
Hai-Nam Nguyen (aka jcisio)
http://jcisio.com