[development] Drupal 4.6 API documentation

Richard Burford lists at freestylesystems.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 11:43:58 UTC 2011

The Contrib API is finally up to date with 4.6 and 4.7 branches now available for your referencing pleasure!

Sorry it took so long to get up, job_queue module was really chugging through them (roughly 10000 jobs) and finally managed to get through. I had to increase the memory_limit and max_execution_time on the server, commented out the break in job_queue_cron and ran drush cron in a while true loop for it to even start to parse the files. I should probably just bypass cron altogether and create a function that I can call from drush php-eval when I need to update the index with so many jobs.

--
psynaptic
http://twitter.com/psynaptic