[development] Newbie questions (need to reload modules)

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Thu Feb 3 14:34:52 UTC 2011

No, you don't have to disable/enable or uninstall/reinstall when changing
your module.

There are times when you have to clear the cache - for example if you
add/change an entry in hook_menu().

There are times that you need to run update.php (if you've added
hook_update_N() functions).

You're certainly not the first newbie to wonder about this!

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development