[development] hook_node_*()

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 6 02:55:38 UTC 2011

Scheduler uses a hook_form_alter to add the scheduling dates to the node form.
That's where the access check belongs. In that function, either create the
fields (authorized) or not (not authorized) to the form. Then
scheduler_node_update can check the presence of the field. BTW, it should
probably be the same way in D6 (except "hook_nodeapi('update'...").

Nancy