[development] Theming views output in Drupal 7

Balazs Dianiska csillagasz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 01:00:13 UTC 2011

Thanks for the pointer.

The template file suggestion is handled by views, and it does work,
views picks up my template files beautifully. I can also use a theme
function to take over the rendering. What I don't see is why my
THEMENAME_preprocess does not work like it used to, do I need to
register it somehow? I couldn't find any documentation on changes
regarding preprocess functions, but maybe I am just looking at the
wrong place.

Balazs