[development] Is it possible to have separate table for different content types in D7

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 11 16:18:36 UTC 2011

Blake, I totally agree. When I created my first node module, even the docs you
mention didn't exist. I had to look at other modules to get an idea of how to do
it. I even had to do the same with adding fields to Views.

"...unless what they offer is documented, in a manner that others can
recreate... it may as well not exist" is absolutely true. However, one must also
realize that one form of documentation may not "fit all." For example, I really
appreciate all the Views docs that exist now, but most are written way over my
head - and I am no beginner with Drupal. I fully accept that my failure to grasp
those docs are my fault, but I have heard many others express the same feeling,
while, at the same time, I see others just glance at it and turn out perfect
code right away. Different people learn in different ways. I guess that's why
there are many books.

Nancy