[development] Is it possible to have separate table for different content types in D7

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 17:53:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

If you are trying to store all your field data (additionally) in a one
table (where possible) then you may be interested in:

http://drupal.org/project/pbs

This will then use as few joins as possible when doing selects, but
data is written to two places, so you have to take the hit on writes.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk